Cardholders get free access to local museums | Arts & Culture
CHARLOTTE, NC - The first weekend of August, anyone with a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch debit or credit card can enjoy free access to several local museums.
The Charlotte-based bank's "Museums on Us" program runs Saturday, August 4th and Sunday, August 5th. It also runs the first full weekend of each month.
The following local museums are participating in the program:
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
Levine Museum of the New South
Mint Museum Rnadolph
Mint Museum Uptown
For one free admission, you need your photo ID and your valid debit or credit card.
If you would like more information on the "Museums on Us" program, click here.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Uptown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins