Temperatures continue to plummet |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The second week of October brings a marked change to the Carolina weather. Sunday was chilly and overcast. Monday dawned just as overcast, but with even colder temperatures.
WBTV Meteorologist Al Conklin says Monday's weather will remain overcast and cold, with patches of rain and drizzle. Temperatures will remain steady in the 40s and 50s.
Monday night, the temperature will dip to the low 40s. The clouds will stick around as the rain slowly moves to the east, but the air will remain damp and chilly.
Tuesday will dawn cold, but the clouds are expected to break in the afternoon.
For your full forecast, click here.
Upcoming Events near Uptown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins